Sunday, September 24, 2006

A Day at the Beach

Last weekend we went to the Oregon coast. It was beautiful!
Sunset Beach, Coos Bay:



































"...People let me tell you 'bout my best friend..."






We went to Coos Bay with my family for a reunion and wedding anniversary party. We got to meet and visit with lots of family members - and our whole family got to go: My sister Tanya and her husband John, my sister Tasha, my mom and dad, and even Molly the Austrailian Shepherd.

The morning of the family reunion we took a drive to these beach places that Tasha had visited earlier this year. My mom grew up in Coos Bay and these were familiar places to her, even though she hadn't lived here for nearly 50 years. We had fun and we got a bunch of great pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment