Friday, July 18, 2008

Another Pause

Yeah. It's been a while. Again. This is what happens in Life. I get all motivated and add a bunch of blog entries with current pictures, and then I drop the ball again. But I figure that most people honestly are caught up with their own lives, when it all comes down, so it's really not that big of an issue. I suppose if I was all famous and everyone wanted to know me and see my pictures and all that stuff, I'd update this thing more often. But then again, if I was that famous and everyone wanted to know me all that much, I'd probably have someone hired to do this FOR me. Yeah. That's gonna happen. Real soon. I just know it.
In the meantime, I'll just go ahead and add some more pictures. Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh.

Then we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment